The Wasson-ECE Tedlar® Bag Auto-sampler is designed to help busy laboratories by increasing throughput and reducing manpower requirements. The auto-sampler can accommodate up to 16 sample bags. An on-board diaphragm vacuum pump pulls samples from the Tedlar® bags to the gas sampling valve on Agilent Gas Chromatographs (GC) for analysis. Sampling is controlled by the GC software sequence editor; no additional software is required.
Tedlar® bags are a popular medium for collecting air samples as they are light, portable and inexpensive. However, Tedlar® bags are semi-permeable and samples must be tested shortly after collection to preserve sample integrity. Depending on the analytes of interest and method compliance this timeframe is generally between 24 and 72 hours. The auto-sampler helps laboratories meet the quick turnaround required and removes variance in operator sampling for increased reproducibility.
- Compatible with Agilent 6890, 7890, and 8890 GCs
- 16-position or 6-position models available
- Multi-position valve for sample selection
- Internal diaphragm vacuum pump
- 1/4” Sample bulkheads with vespel ferrules to accommodate 3/16” bag stems
- Agilent Chemstation, EZ-Chrom, or MassHunter control software compatible
- Passivated sample tubing
- Gas sampling valve