The Wasson-ECE Vaporizer system is a stand-alone unit for the vaporization of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) samples, such as C3 and C4 hydrocarbon mixtures, for gas phase analysis on a gas chromatograph (GC). The system is designed with an ultra-low internal volume of 35µL and includes a user selectable heater. A separate heater maintains this temperature through a heated transfer line to prevent condensation for sampling on the GC.
The Vaporizer is useful for methods requiring a larger sample injection size than typically provided by liquid sampling valves (LSVs). The system provides repeatable sampling of volatile liquids that may flash vaporize in an LSV and, for GC systems with multiple channels, can reduce the required hardware and associated expense.
- Stand-alone unit
- Accommodates LPG and gas phase samples
- Maximum vaporizer temperature: 150°C
- Heated transfer line: 30 inches, 150°C
- Maximum liquid sample input pressure: 1000 psig
- Maximum gas sample input pressure: 300 psig
- Valve control by the GC system