The Wasson-ECE Liquid Auto-sampler (LS100B) automates the delivery of pressurized liquid samples such as liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and natural gas liquids (NGL) to a gas chromatograph (GC) for analysis. The auto-sampler accommodates up to nine unheated sample cylinders with maximum pressure of 1000 psig. The system uses an inert gas to maintain pressure ensuring samples remain in liquid phase for analysis.
Sample cylinders with 1/4” tube fittings, VCO®, or quick-connect fittings are inserted directly into the top plate of the sampler. These fittings hold the sample cylinders vertically, ensuring that liquid samples are drawn from the bottom of the cylinder. Sample cylinders with smaller tube fittings can be held vertically with optional adapters. Alternatively, floating piston type cylinders can be connected via stainless steel transfer lines to automate sampling.
- Accommodates up to nine sample cylinders
- Compatible with Agilent 6890, 7890, and 8890 GCs
- Compatible with OpenLAB Chemstation software in advanced mode
- Compatible with alternative chromatography data systems in stand-alone mode
- Maximum sample pressure: 1000 psig